Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve, 2011

Here I sit, at the computer. Tyler is playing Wii Football, Katie is in her room, and Garry is watering Aisa, who is in the back barn tonight, since it is snowing/raining. He is probably also helping Tom and Sunshine finish chores, since that is the kind of guy he is :)


Katie and I fed calves, and moved all the "off milk" calves to the newly emptied pen in my back barn. Yeah! That means tomorrow I have 22 less pails of water, and feed to carry!!


Chad, Tyler and Garry went ice fishing today, catching quite a few. Even two very large Northern. They cleaned them while Katie and I fed calves.




Looking back at 2011 I have to say it was a pretty good year! We had some down times, and plenty of controversy, but when you work so closely with another family you're bound to have some of that.

We had our dairy breakfast, a fantastic fair, and a super family vacation. We've spent time with great friends, and our wonderful families. Lots of ice fishing happened this year, and horseback riding. Hopefully even more of both for next year! Tyler and Garry both got to go bow hunting, Tyler got his first deer with the bow!

Here's to hoping that 2012 brings us lots of snow(for Tyler and that snowmobile), sunshine, and an adequate amount of rainfall! Lots of love, laughter, and time with family and friends!

As far as resolutions......... I have a few things that I am going to try to make more time for this year, and pay more attention to.




1. Create more! Hopefully everyday will have some creative time in it for me!

2. Move more! Try to be more active and more in shape.

3. Eat less! Been making a conscious effort to pay attention to what I'm eating.

4. Be more organized! Spend a little more time everyday trying to keep up with the day to day mess!

5. Spend more time with family and friends! Very important part of being a happy, healthy person!



Well, I think its off to bed for me, I'll see 2012 in the morning!









No comments:

Post a Comment