Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Time for an update?!

Well, its only been a year since I posted last! Have to do better at that now.

Today I hosted a meeting of the Clam River Tuesday Club at our house. Lots of time cleaning, and it still was not as clean as I would have liked, but you have to let it go sometimes. Garry and Pat got alot of landscaping done last night to make the yard look nice. Will post photos soon.

I have spent lots of time watching Lily and Hope at bear.org. They have left the den now, so not much to watch, just check the daily updates on Facebook about them and the bear research. We got to see a bear cub up close this past week. Actually 2 of them. A family friend does wildlife rehab and got a cub that had been without mom for at least 3 days, probably more. Then a couple days later a neighboring farm had called, they had a cub that wandered their farm for 2 days without mom. I transported her to the local friend, and we got some photos of the baby with Katie and I. Need to post some of those pics too!

Kids are looking forward to the Midwest Horse Fair in Madison. Well.... I guess I'm looking forward to it to! It is really our only vacation that we take from the farm.

I hope to keep up here a little better, wouldn't take much to be better than yearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment