Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 29

Well, our family has been sick this winter, sick and injured too. Katie had broken 2 vertabrae in her back the day after Christmas, so was in a brace for 2 months. Garry had his gall bladder out the end of Feb, after having symptoms for about 4 years. I have had a cold and broke out with a rash from the virus. Katie seems to be breaking out with the rash now, and also has a cold. I think that Garry is getting the rash now also. Tyler is the only one who has been healthy...knock on wood!

I broke down and bought a new sewing machine this weekend. The old one hadn't been used alot, I bought it and it sat in the box for at least 5 years, then was used a little. Then I took my quilting class, I think it died of exhaustion... I guess maybe I should have worked up to it. Anyway, I bought one that came with some quilting extras, hopefully I will love it!

Moved the horses to new pasture today, they had eaten their winter pasture down to nothing.Hopefully this one lasts them a little while, and puts some weight on Betsy. Poor thing is down to almost nothing. We feed her as much grain as I can, but she just can't chew the hay anymore. Grass she does better with. Time to get feet trimmed, and start riding!

I need to get motivated to start creating....something. A card or two would be nice, some scrapbooking would be great. A sewing project even would be great. Just start doing.

Well... that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment